Privilege Club Terms and Conditions
Privilege Club Scheme
- 1. The Privilege Club Scheme is promoted by Stewarts Garden Centres. Anyone who registers their details can join as long as they are over 16 years old.
- 2. The Privilege Club is valid in all Stewarts Garden Centres, and on some Landscaping services but not in the Nursery department.
- 3. Your Privilege Card is personal to you. We do not issue additional cards for your account, but your family and friends can, of course, apply for their own cards and collect their own Privilege Points.
- 4. Stewarts reserve the right to change or withdraw the scheme or any individual card at any time.
- 5. Stewarts reserve the right to change the terms & conditions of the scheme. We’ll always give notice of changes in store and on stewarts.co.uk.
- 6. Your Privilege Club is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card. Legally your Privilege Club belongs to Stewarts, but it’s yours to use and enjoy.
- 7. Stewarts reserve the right to discontinue membership of the scheme after one year of inactivity of your Privilege Card.
- 8. Stewarts will remove any customer information, including loyalty points, after an account has been inactive for 3 years.
- 9. We will process your data in accordance with the legitimate commercial interests of Stewarts. It is necessary to process the personal data of Privilege Club members to allocate loyalty points to your account and send you information that we feel may be of use to you via email or post from time to time. You can opt out of the receipt of this information by contacting our Head Office on 01425 278031 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10. You’re safe with us – We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties. We will not provide your personal information to any third party except when required to administer the Privilege Club or if compelled to do so by law.
- 1. Privilege Points will only be added to a valid Privilege Card at the time you buy products included in the scheme.
- 2. We will not exchange Privilege Points for cash. Refunds for items wholly or partly purchased using Privilege Points will be given in Privilege Points.
- 3. Very rarely, some products will not be included in the Privilege Scheme and so points will not be accrued on these purchases. Details can be found in store.
- 4. On occasions, we might change the number of points you collect on products/promotions included in the scheme. We’ll let you know with notices in our Garden Centres and give details at stewarts.co.uk.
- 1. To spend your points simply select any product included in the Privilege Scheme, take the item to the till along with your Privilege Card and let the cashier know that you would like to pay with your points. The total number of points will be deducted from your Privilege Card.
- 2. Points can only be exchanged when a minimum of 100 points have been collected.
“Stewarts” and “Stewarts Garden Centres” are trading names for D Stewart and Son Ltd.
Visit one of our centres at
Christchurch, Broomhill, and Abbey