Entries must be made by submitting your photo on www.facebook.com/Stewartsgardencentres. By entering the competition all entrants will have deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. All entrants must obtain parental consent prior to entering the competition if they are aged 16 years old or under.
2. All entrants must reside in the UK.
3. Employees of D Stewart & Son Ltd or anyone linked to the competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The winner of the prize will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
5. The winner will receive a £50 gift card which can be used at each of our two garden centres.
6. No maximum entry per household per competition.
7. The prize is as stated. It is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services, and it cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by D Stewart & Son Ltd.
8. The name and photograph of the winning entry may be used for promotional purposes by D Stewart & Son Ltd.
This competition is open to residents of the UK except for employees of D Stewart & Son Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition (thereafter referred to as Stewarts).
1. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All entrants must obtain parental consent prior to entering competitions if they are aged 16 years old or under.
3. No maximum entry per household per competition.
4. Entrants must provide the details requested by Stewarts, which may include entrant’s name, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address.
5. Entries should be submitted by via our Twitter page @StewartsGardenC. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
6. You must have a twitter account or email account in order to enter.
7. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
8. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
9. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to D Stewart & Son Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
10. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
11. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition: The closing date for Spot the Stewarts Van competition is midnight on the last day of each calendar month commencing January 2014 and finishing December 2014.
12. One entrant shall win a £50 Stewarts Voucher in each competition.
13. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
14. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to StewartsGardenC Twitter Competition, c/o Terry Head.
15. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
16. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Stewarts and accordingly Stewarts may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Stewarts as a result thereof.
17. Prizes can only be sent to a UK address.
18. Stewarts reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to another entrant In the event that :
(a) Stewarts has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry;
(b) a winner has changed address to one outside of the UK after the closing date;
(c) Stewarts is unable to contact the winner within one week of the closing date/time in respect of competitions on live or as live programming;
(d) the winner’s parents/guardians do not agree to these terms and conditions and/or do not wish their child to receive the prize; or
(e) Stewarts does not receive confirmation of the winner’s address and/or parental/guardian consent as may be requested within 14 days.
19. Winners will generally be notified either by email, telephone or post within 28 days of the closing date.
20. Stewarts shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner (and/or any guests) under these Terms And Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation, war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes arising without limitation out of or in connection with:
(a) the activities of third party event organisers;
(b) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars); and/or
(c) by third parties providing accommodation included in the prize.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner (and/or any guests and/or parents/guardians) shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
22. Stewarts shall not be liable to the winner and/or any guests and/or parents/guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of Stewarts and/or Stewearts’ personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Stewarts and/or Stewarts’ personnel.
23. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. D Stewart & Son Ltd, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch BH23 4SA.