Our Garden Centres are open, and we are operating with some new measures in place to keep our staff and customers safe.
We are constantly fine-tuning our operating procedures and our current policy is as follows:
– A limited number of customers may enter the Garden Centre at any one time to help with physical distancing. We have a set limit (as advised by the Government guidelines).
– We would prefer each customer to wear a face covering and sanitise their hands upon arrival. A trolley sanitisation station has been set up at each entrance so you can sanitise a trolley before you shop.
– We would prefer no more than one child per adult.
– In line with government guidelines we would prefer all our visitors to wear face coverings. Only those with designated and proven medical conditions will be allowed to enter our Garden Centres without one. Exemption card templates can be downloaded free from the government website here.
– Dogs are not permitted in the Garden Centres (except assistance dogs).
– We have been undertaking extra cleaning of public areas, trolley handles, surfaces and chip & pin machines, and we have hand sanitiser points at the entrance and dotted around the centres that you are encouraged to make use of.
– The Coffee Shops at Stewarts are now open, operating on a reduced menu. For the opening hours, please visit here. To view the menu for Stewarts Abbey and Broomhill Garden Centres, click here. For the menu at Stewarts Christchurch Garden Centre, click here.
– Please note that all deliveries are currently kerbside deliveries. This means that our delivery teams will deliver your order to your front door. During the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are unable to go into any customers houses to fulfil the delivery, this is to help minimise risk and keep our staff and customers safe.
Please help us make our premises feel safe for those nervous about venturing out and help us remain open. Please do not give our people grief, they are just doing what we have asked of them. Let’s play our part in getting rid of this virus once and for all.
We expect everyone to abide by the physical distancing guidelines we have set out and to listen to the advice of our staff. We are all in this together and our staff deserve respect while they are at work during this difficult time.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines, we hope to see you when you feel confident about coming to see us.
Best wishes and thank you for your understanding,