Freelance Garden Designer – Stewarts Landscaping
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-employed garden designer to work in collaboration with Stewarts Landscaping. We are looking for a dynamic, creative individual, sympathetic to clients’ needs and with excellent knowledge and skills of creating garden designs. Enquiries that come through to us will be passed on to you (no commission taken). In return these clients must only be recommended Stewarts to quote and carry out the build/soft landscaping works.
Our own team build and plant quality professional small to large gardens within approximately a 20-mile radius from our base near Wimborne, BH21 7DF and Christchurch, BH23 4SA, so would be looking for designer around these areas or in nearby villages or towns.
The suitable freelancer must be able to demonstrate by way of portfolio submission the following range of skills:
- Excellent long-standing proven design track record, with good verbal, written, and presentational communication skills
- Technical understanding of landscaping construction when designing the gardens.
- Able to carry out full accurate site surveys on own.
- Excellent horticultural plant knowledge, and the ability to produce soft landscaping and planting plans sympathetically with clients’ needs and wishes.
- Accurate hand drawn or using vector works or similar.
Please send your application/letter along with as much information and detail about you (including your website if you have one):